- Dr. Durrani has been a registered Medical Practitioner in Wisconsin and Illinois for more than 20 years.
- He is a member of the AMA and State Medical Society.
- Dr. Durrani graduated from the Medical College of Wisconsin and served from 1986-1987 on the United Nations Health Commission of Refugess as Medical Officer.
- Dr. Durrani has worked Urgent Care, Sports Medicine and is an ACLS Instructor.
- Dr. Durrani enjoys family medicine and speaks several other languages including Spanish, Urdu, Persian,
- Medical Director of Clairidge House Nursing Home
- Affiliated with all three local hospitals